Monday, March 23, 2009
Supplement medicines plays a vital role in today's health care.
Supplement medicines would fall under Natural Medicine along with
Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Deep Breathing, Herbal Remedies, Massage Therapy and so on.
Most people don't have enough time to choose healthy food in this busy world to include in their diet.
Others don't follow the diet plan prescribed by their doctors.
Whatever the case, many end up in taking Supplement medicines to offset the difference due to their life style.
Here are some of the most popular supplements listed in the order.
* Fish Oil - To support brain and heart health.
* Glucosamine - To help joint problems.
* Echinacea - To help immune system fight off infections.
* Flaxseed - To improve asthma and fight inflammation.
* Ginseng - To lessen stress and increase stamina.
* Ginkgo - An antioxidant that supports blood flow, particularly to the brain.
* Garlic - For heart health and cancer prevention.