Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Free camping

If you are looking forward to enjoy your holidays in camping, then the best site I would like to suggest is www.campgettysburg.com. This site provides information about camping in Gettysburg Battlefield Resort which is a wonderful resort located near many historical places. I came to know about this site when I was surfing in the net to find some camping places for my uncle. I suggested this site to him and my uncle went for pa rv camping. He said that he enjoyed his rv camping gettysburg very much. My uncle contacted them through their site and got free camping for 3 days and 2 nights. I am sure that this post will help people who wanted to enjoy in gettysburg camping. Do visit the site to know more information about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment