Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bought eyeglasses for my daughter


This post is about a site called zennioptical.com which provides large collection of variety of fashionable prescription eyeglasses for very low price. I came to know about this site when I was in search for eyeglass for my daughter. My daughter broke her pair of eyeglass last week. This is the fourth time she is breaking her eyeglasses. I thought of buying her a good quality eyeglass. Two days back I was impressed with Zenni Optical when I saw the advertisement of Zenni Optical on TV!!! I was very much pleased with the Zenni Optical and search in the net and found out the site zennioptical.com and bought $ 8 Rx eyeglasses for my daughter. High Five to Zenni Optical. Do visit the site to know more about their service.

No comments:

Post a Comment