Monday, May 23, 2011

RATATOUILLE


Last week I was talking with one of my friend.
After discussing normal stuffs the topic diverted to movie; especially animated one.
We discussed about the Ice Age series and the Shrek series.
I personally love both these animated movie series and so do others.
My friend then told me about the movie RATATOUILLE; movie about a rat.
I immediately went and updated by Netflix queue and the movie reached home yesterday.
It is a story about a rat name Remy, which has a dream of becoming a great chef one day and leaves the family to give the world best of it.
All the characters were nicely designed to unfold the realization of Remy's dream.
I liked the movie very much and would recommend this movie to anyone irrespective of what age they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment