Monday, August 17, 2009

Local search engine

This post is about a site called www.local.com which provides all local information on products, business, shops and road maps near our places. It is similar to the local yellowpages. The site provides all information about local restaurants, local pet shops, local hardware stores and many more. I came to know about this site when I was in search for a road map to my uncle home which is quite near to my home.


I have gone to my uncle home twice but I forgot the path so I tried with this site where it helps me in finding the road maps. I even suggested this site to my uncle and dad for my information for looking for any auto dealers or hair salon etc,. With the help of this site I was able to reach my uncle home safely and enjoyed seeing them. Thanks to local search engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment